I had a disastrous weekend.
It started with tooth ache , and then a bad round of day on telephone . I was confident enough to answer the questions & I messed up.
Then I went for a shopping, just bought two dress , incomplete shopping because of some one else. Nothing more annoying than this. I had a long shopping list..
Why don't people around understand , I LOVE SHOPPING and specially when I am doing it for myself .
I had lots of plan for diwali shopping, but I dont have anytime. How will I manage.
I have just got 4 days , 1 day is already reserved for saree collection, 2nd day is reserved for myself, third day for collecting few things from my friend. I just have 1 day, which I am not sure if i;ll get. If I am late from office on any day. I have to keep atleast a day for office..
:( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(:( :( :(
Why dont others understand SHOPPING is so necessary for a GAL .........
No comments:
Post a Comment